Rally at the Capitol | Starting at 9am
- Get there early and enjoy live music from Warren Heart starting at 8:30am.
- Welcome by Trina Ita, Deputy Associate Commissioner for Mental Health Coordination, Health and Human Services Commission
- Color guard by Lockhart ISD / Nat'l anthem by Austin Children's Choir
- Rep. Garnet Coleman, Texas House of Representatives, HD-147
- Henry McMahon Advocacy Award presentation
- Testimonial speakers
- Keynote: Anne Grady, 2-time TEDx speaker, mental health advocate and author
- Pre-march pep-rally!
March | 9:45am
- Add your voice to the movement in our march to Wooldridge Square Park!
Wooldridge Square Park | 10 – 11:30am
- Live music by DJ Notion
- Activities including:
- Butterfly release to symbolize the “flight to freedom” from stigma
- Bounce house
- Dance contest and body jam session
- Camp Gladiator mini boot camp
- Austin Fire Department fire truck!
- Arts and crafts
- Meet Healing with Horses Ranch's therapy horse, Angel
- Scavenger hunt / Raffle prizes
- Community resources
- More TBA!